2022-04-11T15:48:39Z
Trainers- We will be having an in person Trainers Update in Houston on Saturday, May 28 @1pm. We will be in ball room #351BE.
Topics to be covered at this time are:

What we have accomplished since the last Update
What is planned for the next year
Feedback session utilizing buzz/focus type groups.

Updates to follow. Hope you are able to make it!
2022-04-21T16:25:21Z
All- we have had a room change. We will now be in 370BE.

I have had requests for live streaming. The Wi-Fi in these ballrooms will not support the data speed that we need. However, I am working on getting a camera crew to film the update so that we can post it to the Forum for those that cannot be in Houston. Will keep you posted.

Brett
2022-05-23T20:01:58Z
We are coming down to the wire. The camera crew has been contracted and once the editing is complete the video will be posted to the Forum

- We are in the process off adding two guest speakers. If all goes as planned, we will have the two guest speakers at 30 minutes a piece. I will give the update on the programs/metrics and Marty Sprick will put on a Best Practices lesson. Hope to announce the quest speakers tomorrow!

Brett
2022-05-24T19:42:25Z
Guest Speakers are confirmed.
We will have Todd Ellis discussing Youth Instruction as well as Advertising/Networking techniques and Rick Ector addressing teaching Urban and Women Demographics. Hope to see you all there!

Brett