You need to complete the basic registration form below to register. You may not use an anonymous screen name or email for accounts for registration. Your username will consist of your last name and the last four digits of your Instructor ID number.
Please take care in creating your username. Once the account is created, your username cannot be changed. It is important that the users, moderators, and administrators of this forum recognize each individual posting on the forum in an effort to safeguard the forum and its Instructor Cadre. This is akin to the public Instructor verification page on www.nraiinstructors.org
. No duplicate accounts are permitted on the forum.
IMPORTANT: By signing up for an account you are agreeing to the content listed herein.
Here at the NRA Training Forum (the forum), we constantly strive to make our discussion environment inclusive and professional. Users must be respectful of the fact that Instructors consist of all ages, religions, and ethnicities. The NRA Training Forum is for discussing Training topics only. The NRA Forum is a positive environment for discussing NRA training amongst the Instructor Cadre.
The following are an evolving series of rules for conduct in the forum. Those who choose to break these rules may be warned, have their account suspended, or be removed from the forum at the discretion of the site Staff. Additionally, NRA Training Credentials may be placed in jeopardy if the ethics, policies or procedures, prescribed in the NRA Trainers Guide, are violated.
Situations which are not covered in this Code of Conduct may arise and will be handled by Moderators and Staff who have been carefully chosen to treat such issues with fairness. Staff may make changes to this code of conduct as necessary.
Respect your fellow Trainers by not violating the following rules:
You may not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Web Site.
- Use the Web Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Web Site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Web Site.
- Use the Web Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage or interfere with business interests or contractual relations of any person.
- Gain unauthorized access to the Web Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Web Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Web Site.
- Use the Web Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, provincial, national or international law.
- Use the Web Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.
- Use the Web Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Use the Web Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Use the Web Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, to cease using the Web Site, to visit another competing Web Site, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
- Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site.
Direct all account issues to [email protected]
All advertising inquiries may send requests to [email protected]
You are responsible for the security of your account. Any post from your account will be attributable to the account holder. It is the account holder’s responsibility to keep the account secure.
You agree that the Moderators or NRA Staff can send you e-mails.
The NRA Training Forum respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, suspend or terminate the access of and take other action against users who infringe the copyright of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Website contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, please let us know via our [email protected]
Materials Posted by Others
Spamming and Trolling
Spamming and Trolling are prohibited. The term “trolling” as used herein, is when a member either posts topics where (a) the primary intent is to draw other members into an argument; (b) a post that poses what could be considered “silly scenarios” that anyone, whether or not they are experienced with firearms or personal defense techniques would look at and see is ridiculous on its face; (c) questions, scenarios, exercises, or stories posted with no other reason than to elicit angry or otherwise reactionary responses: or (d) posts which experienced eyes see as someone not of our community intentionally attempting to either misquote or to quote out of context what is stated, in order to bring discredit onto either the member, the National Rifle Association Forum, or Second Amendment supporters as a whole.
None of this is intended to discourage members from asking questions or seeking advice. Free and open discussion is what we are here for. Everyone here was a “newbie” at some point. PLEASE NOTE that if the trolling is one that will cause major disruption or is so blatant that leaving it is a detriment to the forum, a moderator may remove it entirely. Titles and keywords may also be changed to conform with this policy. Other methods of enforcement may be used at the discretion of the forum.
Discussion is fine. Disagreement is good and expected. Childish bickering or bullying tactics or trolling are not acceptable and is a waste of time and resources.
Termination of Access
The NRA Training Forum has the right to terminate your ability to access the Website, for any or no reason, without notice.
This agreement and the resolution of any dispute related to this Agreement or the web site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Federal law and the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Visitors are responsible for knowing and complying with all applicable laws, Statutes, ordinances, rules and regulations of the jurisdiction in which they live and work.
By accessing this site, you agree to be bound by these conditions and any amendments thereto.